Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's been a long time

Does anyone read this blog anymore?
If you don't I don't blame you. It's been almost half a year since I last updated. Not good.
I will very briefly sum up for you what's happened in my life.
I am no longer at The Master's College. It got too expensive. I knew I would have to at least take a year off and work before I could go back. But the Lord in His sovereignty had other plans. At the very last minute, he provided for me to attend Multnomah Bible College while commuting from my house in Gresham.
My time is brief so I will now end this update and ellaborate on the details on my next post, which SHALL BE SOON. Try me.

2 comments:

Nathan LeMaster said...

Yes I still read it.. when you post ;)

Ezra said...

Now about your story blog...