Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Adventure has Begun!

Greetings, everyone!
Wow, this semester is finally over. I’m now an upper classman in college . . . half way done!
This year, instead of going straight home, I’m going on a two week tour with the Master’s Chorale across the eastern States. I’m excited for this tour, since it’s my first one. We’re going to be singing in a lot of different churches, and staying in people’s homes. It’s going to be a great two weeks of bonding for us. And, I am looking forward to what God will teach me.
I’m going to make an effort to leave a “journal entry” for each day here, though I am not sure when I’ll be able to upload them to the site. Some entries may be uploaded a few days late.
I’ll try and include pictures too – as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
I’ll keep you posted!

No comments: