Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wood Burning

A couple days ago (Tuesday, right after we ate that delicious pizza), we burned a lot of dead, junky, and lopped off wood ("We" being myself, my brother Nat, Andrew Moses and Josh Manus). For those of you who don't know the four of us by face, here's some pictures.


Clockwise from Top Right: Andrew Moses, Myself, my brother Nat, and Josh Manus. Now, they say that a picture is worth a
thousand words. Well, a movie is worth a thousand pictures (literally). So I threw a little heroic production together for y'all to enjoy.



4 comments:

Kyleian said...

Love the "heroic poses" at the end. :)
Was the background music, by any chance, the LA Guitar Quartet?

Anonymous said...

I Believe that is the "Mystery Tune"... we wish that we knew where it came from.

-Ezra

Anonymous said...

Your not very good in keeping up on your blogging.

Lostariel said...

This is a friendly reminded from Anna of ApricotPie that you still owe me an epic poem. :)